Job Title: Technology Engineer – Windows Platform
Job Location: Dubai – UAE
Job duration: 12 months extendable
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Drive projects to move the non-compliant products into the standard stack.
• Automate the installation and configuration of standard stack items.
• Perform code review of peers.
• Establish the product backlog that require to be addressed on 2 week sprints.
• Drive backlog projects to completion with infrastructure as code approach.
•AD Security Risks Closures
•Windows Server-Side Support (Any issue which might occur in windows)
•Windows Base Automations via PowerShell/Ansible/Jenkins
•Azure Workloads (App registrations/CA Policies/Sentinel/Servers etc.)
•Azure AD Health checks
•MS Exchange Online Migration
Technical skills and other qualifications:
• At least 10 years of experience at a relevant Technical position in large organizations with hands on
• In-Depth knowledge in Windows internals (Windows Servers, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP)
• Comprehensive understanding in DevOps /SRE, IaC and 12 Factor Principles
• Excellent hands-on experience in configuration management, orchestration and IaC tools (SCCM,
Powershell DSC, Jenkins, Ansible)
• Must have hands-on experience in Active Directory
• Strong understanding of public cloud technologies.
• Strong understanding of M365 and MS Azure Technologies
• Hands on experience on IIS and .NET Core.
• Strong understanding of Container Technologies.
• Strong understanding of OS Compliance Policies (CIS Benchmark)
• Agile methodologies and its ceremonies
• Strategic Thinking with Research and Development mindset.
• Adequate understanding of project management methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).