Position: Test Engineer (Automation)
Location: Dubai, UAE
• Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team.
• Keep current with new technologies & techniques
• Work with application to develop automation test strategy and plans
• Design & implement automation test.
• Analyze test results, configure analysis graphs and create test results
• Analyze root causes of issues and provide corrective actions
• Test Results Review and Guidance
• Works collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand project
• objectives, gather automation requirements, design test scripts, troubleshoot
• issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions
• Provide the solution, approach and effort estimation for Automation testing on
• all banking applications
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong understanding of Software life cycle. (development &
• Strong understanding of the high level technical application
• architecture and design.
• Knowledge and understanding of software testing principle ,
• practice ,process , methods , Techniques and tools
• Should have worked in technologies like Java, Mobile, ATM, Big
• Data etc.
• Basic experience in Agile framework and continuous integration
• Experience in Automated Testing Techniques using DevOps tools
• e.g. Selenium / Cucumber / UFT (QTP).
• Basic experience in JMeter and Load runner.
• Strong in Script Creation, Execution and analysis
• Strong knowledge in continuous integration to enable continuous
• Should have strong experience in Automation Framework Design.
• Ability to develop collaborative and trustful relationships
• Customer oriented work ethic, shows ownership and results
• Continuous enhancement in testing processes to ensure the best
• possible quality
• Ability to work under pressure, manage expectations effective and
• not get overwhelmed pressures or changing priorities