Windows Platform Owner
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Drive projects to move the non-compliant products into the standard stack.
• Upgrade AD and AD Security Risks Closures
• Support Windows Server-Side (Any issue which might occur in windows)
• Automate Windows Base via PowerShell/Ansible/Jenkins
• Handle Azure Workloads (App registrations/CA Policies/Sentinel/Servers etc.)
• Conduct Health Checks for Azure AD
• Migrate MS Exchange Online
• Server provisioning via Automation
Technical skills and other qualifications:
• At least 10 years of experience at a relevant Technical position in large organizations with
hands on automation knowledge
• In-Depth knowledge in Windows internals (Windows Servers, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP)
• Excellent hands-on experience in configuration management, orchestration and IaC tools
(SCCM, Powershell DSC, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible)
• Strong understanding of M365 and MS Azure Technologies
• Hands on experience on IIS and .NET Core.
• Strong understanding of Container Technologies.
• Strong understanding of OS Compliance Policies (CIS Benchmark)
• Agile methodologies and its ceremonies
• Strategic Thinking with Research and Development mindset.
• Adequate understanding of project management methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).